Just watched an episode of 'Castle' and it struck me that we've got lots of TV shows (& films) where a cop pairs up with a non-cop. Such as:
- Castle. Cop and Author.
- The Mentalist. Cop and psychic.
- Turner and Hooch. A dog.
- Sherlock Holmes: A doctor.
- Bones: A coroner.
- Dexter: A serial killer.
- The X-Files: Another coroner.
- The Walking Dead: Zombies.
- We've even had a Janitor: Hong Kong Phooey.
I mean - whats next? A cop and a french polisher ? A cop and a plumber ? A cop and an accountant ?
Sheesh. Even I could write better TV than this.
So. Coming soon. A cop and an Enterprise Software architect. Using test-driven and agile methodologies, Model-view-controll, and of course object orientated programming - to solve murders.
I'll call it Scrum-Detectives.
It'll go gangbusters, believe me.