And I look at the list of things that I wanted to do in my fortnight off, and conclude: Must Try Harder:
- Number of walks planned: 14. Taken: 0
- Exams revised for: 0
- Cool new tech investigated: 1
- Books read: 3
- Weight lost: 0
- House renovation tasks completed: 0
- Stopped Smoking: Fail
- Cycle trips undertaken: 0
- Number of local tourist attractions visited; 3 (out of 14)
- Alcohol ban: Fail
- Technology ban: Fail
So have I failed in my holidays? Or have I just chilled out? I suspect the latter. After a year and a bit of 'the client who cannot be named', I've gotta admit that I was pretty burnt out.
Perhaps next year...