Back in the comfortable surroundings of my dressing gown, I've had the following thoughts:
- We wanted a new user interface - one with "sizzle", one to rival the pretty MS UI's. We got em.
- We wanted a new sharing program to rival Sharepoint 2007. We got it.
- We wanted IBM to endorse Notes, and to be seen to stop killing Notes. Well, they started this process three years ago, and confirmed it again.
- We wanted more people at lotusphere, spending money and getting excited. My god, we got that!
- We wanted a really weak MS spoiler to happen during Lotusphere. We got it, and we destroyed it.
So where does that leave us ? IBM have delivered, and will continue to deliver. If anyone is on the cusp of "migrating" from Notes (that is, moving their mail
Wow. I wanted a lot from IBM this year, and they overdelivered. Good work, fellas. Now its down to us.