I'm slightly behind and I'm furiously banging out my "LotusScript Best Practices" presentation. Come on folks - what would you suggest ? Lets see how far off track I am...I'm convering
- Structure - OO/Functional
- variables - naming
- Variants - good or evil ?
- Comments - The "Why" and not the "What"
- Cut'n'Paste Code
- Functions and Subs - Exit Strategies & Defensive Coding
- Memory Structures - the Type, The Class, The Array and the List
- Performance Gotchas such as NotesView and NotesDocument overuse
- When to use "Trusted Servers" and when to use Replicas